Saturday, January 19, 2008

Target Practice and Whatnot



I went to a shooting range today with Ed and Peter - only because Ed's back, though. But wow. I cannot fully express how much I royally sucked. The gun kept jamming cause I couldn't release the recoil correctly - or something. I don't think I've ever been so nervous! I am supposedly going again sometime soon. We will see. I will post a picture of my target paper soon.

After that, we came back to my place, where we (Peter) cooked some pretty awesome salmon and potatoes, and salad. As of recently, I've started to remember how much fun cooking is - especially cooking for/with friends. I'd really like to make more of a habit out of it.

But the thing I was most excited about was finishing painting my room! Thank you to Tammy and Joyce for helping me paint! And thank you to Ed and Peter for helping me move all my furniture back into place!

Then at night, we went to Lauren's dance concert, and she was great. BUT those girls are babies, and they dance like skanks!!! I don't think they know how old they are - it's really a tragic sight to see.

Today was a good day.

0 comments: