Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh, Ophelia


These past 2 week have been quite the roller coaster for me:


2 Weeks Ago:
  • got sick - again
  • studied for 2 midterms
  • studied the hardest and longest for my art history midterm. I felt very rusty with the whole studying thing.
  • played all weekend
  • shopped all weekend
  • spent more money than I should have
  • did absolutely no homework on the weekend
This Week:
  • had 2 subs in a row for my Monday classes (total god-send because, like I said, I hadn't finished any homework)
  • got an extension on my paper
  • found out I ACED my art history midterm
  • went to Abbot Kinney
  • got my swimsuit in the mail!
Now, the week is not over yet, so there may be more to come. All in all, there were some major highs and lows this week, but the highs made it all worth while.

0 comments: